Cloudflare and APNIC launched the new DNS server 220.127.116.11 on 1st April, seriously?
Searching anything on the Internet starts with the invisible request to DNS server. If your DNS server is slow and insecure then it may cause you a problem. As DNS servers are controlled by ISPs in most cases, ISPs and anyone listening in on the internet can track or see every site you visit and every app you use. They can easily target you with Ads.
The security behind DNS server always has been a noticeable issue. To overcome this type of issues and provide more transparency on the internet two big network related company have come with the idea of providing better internet experience. Cloudflare and APNIC with 18.104.22.168 (fastest DNS directory ever). Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest, fastest networks. APNIC is managing IP address allocation for the Asia Pacific and Oceania regions.
You can get rid of your isp tracking you.
Using the 22.214.171.124 as DNS server, you can now get rid of your ISP spying on you. The request you make now go directly to the 126.96.36.199 server which is faster and more secure than your default DNS server provided by your ISP. You can now browse more faster than ever with no worry about privacy.
Forget about the technicians, it does not require one even you are computer novice. Some simple steps and you are good to go.
- Get search bar near the start menu usually bottom of your screen on left most corner. Type ‘Control Panel’ and open it.
- Find “Network and Sharing Center” and open it.
- If you are connected to the Internet then you will find “Connections: WiFi(your router name)”, just click it.
- WiFi Status page opens. Click “Properties”.
- WiFi Properties opens. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click “Properties”.
- Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties opens. Now you select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and change the values (If you having existing values do not forget to write down to your notebook for future reference)
- For IPv4: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001
- Click OK and you are done.
- Restart your browser and you will have faster and more private DNS server.